Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for handling the project activities related to Electrical design, Manufacturing of LV Control panel, Converter panel project for Wind/Switchgear panel industry.
- Creating electrical schematics and GA drawings
- Creation of transport manual, design manual & organization quality manual
- BOM creation from the Electrical drawingsal
- Creation of pro-panel document
- Pro-panel Macro creation/ data base creation according to company requirement
- Creating wire list and cable list as per company standards
- Cables and wire routing in Pro-Panel.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Electrical Design
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of ERP system (Microsoft dynamics) Hands on experience in Eplan, Autocad, SEE electrical software
- Knowledge of IEC std's Experience in Technical document package review
- Basic knowledge of Electrical testing according to IEC 61439-1 (short circuit & type test)
- Professional Experience in e-plan & Pro-Panel software Knowledge of EMC class routing
- Knowledge on how to read electrical drawings and how to implement in 3D
- English (spoken and written)
- Good to have some experience in Wind industry related products and specifications.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Quick Learner
- Flexible with timings / shifts
- Good communication skills
- Good German
- Knowledge of IEC 61439-1&2, 60204-1, UL-508A standards.
- Good to have some experience in Failure tree analysis, DFMEA etc.