Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for handling the project activities related to Electrical design, Manufacturing of LV Control panel, Converter panel project for Wind/Switchgear panel industry.
- Creating electrical schematics and GA drawings
- Creation of transport manual, design manual & organization quality manual
- BOM creation from the Electrical drawingsal
- Creation of pro-panel document
- Pro-panel Macro creation/ data base creation according to company requirement
- Creating wire list and cable list as per company standards
- Cables and wire routing in Pro-Panel.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Electrical Design
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of ERP system (Microsoft dynamics) Hands on experience in Eplan, Autocad, SEE electrical software
- Knowledge of IEC std's Experience in Technical document package review
- Basic knowledge of Electrical testing according to IEC 61439-1 (short circuit & type test)
- Professional Experience in e-plan & Pro-Panel software Knowledge of EMC class routing
- Knowledge on how to read electrical drawings and how to implement in 3D
- English (spoken and written)
- Good to have some experience in Wind industry related products and specifications.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Quick Learner
- Flexible with timings / shifts
- Good communication skills
- Good German
- Knowledge of IEC 61439-1&2, 60204-1, UL-508A standards.
- Good to have some experience in Failure tree analysis, DFMEA etc.