Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Operate disaster recovery data center, ensure replication of data center and conducts disaster recovery tests.
- Handling Infrastructure related incident as well as problem and service request.
- Continuously monitor and improve data center availability.
- Ensure execution of daily maintenance and incident handling in IT Operations.
- Operate Global Backup solution & insure continues improvements.
- Handle daily Cloud operations.
Desired skills & experience:
- A relevant educational background, which has provided knowledge in areas such as IT network technology, system design & administration, IT- Security, Microsoft technologies and quality assurance.
- At least 5 years in experience in working in IT infrastructure Operations.
- Used to work in a complex IT environment, Cloud and Datacenter.
- Specialized in Microsoft server infrastructure, VMware and Azure cloud.
- Experienced with backup tools and processes.
- Knowledge working within an ITIL regulated environment.
- A broad knowledge within Infrastructure technologies such as Citrix, network and Security.
- Ability to assist in incident, problem and request management within above technologies.
- Updated training or certification within Microsoft technologies.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- A strong systematic and structured approach to work
- Initiative and self-motivation in seeking and prioritizing related tasks to fulfill.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract or B2B
- Annual bonus
- Independence in everyday work in an international environment
- Individual medical care
- Co-financing for meals in the canteen
- Co-financing for the multisport card
- Possibility to join life insurance
- Fruit juices delivered daily
- Interesting, periodic integration meetings - also online :)
As our new IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will team up with the Global IT Infrastructure team. The position is responsible for maintaining and developing Disaster Recovery platform and Global Backup system. The role also supports the Global IT infrastructure. You also will be able to work with Cloud solutions during handling daily Cloud operations. You will also participate in improvement and maintenance of our infrastructure and at the same time assist the architects in developing and improving the business continuity plan. Our technology focus is VMware, Citrix, Veeam and Cisco Hyper-Flex and Azure Cloud. As part of the Global IT Infrastructure team, you will assist in incident, problem and request management