- Assess and document all IT General Controls related to the SOX program as part of on-going compliance efforts
- Responsible for monthly data handling in relation to SOX controls
- Responsible for quarterly user access review, initiating the reviews and follow up on completion
- Perform monthly termination investigations
- Participation in EY SOX audits 3 times a year, identifying and gathering of documentation and evidence for the auditors
- Manage SOX SharePoint site, including the creation, development, and editing of site content
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with IT compliance in a global organization
- Knowledge of the regulatory areas: SOX, Computer Validation (GxP), Electronic Records & Signatures, Data Integrity, Risk assessment etc
- Knowledge in Data Privacy regulations (GDPR)
- Compliance is as much a mindset as a regulation, and you must possess this mindset
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- Fluent English, good Polish
- Proficient MS Office user - especially data import and manipulation in Microsoft Excel, which is a basic tool used across
- Proficient SharePoint user
- Travelling post Corona:10-20%. You will have to spend time in Denmark for both internal training and to stay in contact, but also during audits and possible workshops/kaizens
You will get the outstanding opportunity for personal and professional development in a fast-paced and multifaceted environment with a distinct respect for the individual. Both in Poland, Denmark and abroad you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly have an effect on other people's lives. We offer you "freedom with responsibility", and a wide range of staff benefits.
- 5% bonus of the annual salary
- Work directly with Internal Audit and External Audit on SOX and IT audit-related activities including planning and oversight of IT audits, walkthroughs, testing, documentation of findings, issue remediation, follow-up, etc.
- Work directly with IT process and control owners to provide support, education, and recommendations for strengthening the IT control environment
- You will perform reviews of IT systems and procedures used in Radiometer and assess their compliance with the established rules and regulations.
- Identify and evaluate internal control gaps and deficiencies and propose remediation strategies including monitoring and reporting timely resolution
- Identify process and control improvements
- You may be involved in validation of internal IT systems, including authoring of validation protocols and execution of the same according to GxP