- Participate in projects of various scale (from portfolio sites to enterprise-scale);
- Use cutting-edge Bedrock-based stack;
- Create both traditional WordPress builds and headless apps;
- Collaborate with veteran WordPress experts.
- Communicative English (spoken and written);
- Experience in working with WordPress for at least one year, but preferably 2-3 years;
- Good knowledge of PHP and WordPress API;
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields or a similar solution;
- Very good knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML and CSS - SASS);
- Modern technological stack and process with CD/CI and Code Review;
- Individualised personal development plans and mentoring;
- 100% remote as part of the company DNA;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work/life balance;
- Variety of projects including startups and recognized, global brands.
- Full time, B2B contract;
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development;
- Paid holidays (21 days off) + public holidays + sick leave.
- Option to sign up for a great private healthcare (paid fully by company after 2 years of employment).
Good to have skills:
- Practical knowledge of GIT;
- Experience with React or Vue.js;
- Experience with Gutenberg;
- Experience with Sage / Bedrock;
- Experience with Blade or Twig;
- Experience with writing WordPress plugins.