- Development, creation of new functionalities;
- Creating and maintaining system documentation;
- Ensuring code quality and compliance with company standards;
- Support of deployed applications for analysis and improvement of reported errors.
- Very good English knowledge (spoken and written);
- Modern JS (ES6/ES7+);
- REST API Design;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- NoSQL databases;
- Experience with TDD.
- Fully remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Support from a team of specialists;
- Big international projects;
- Full time, B2B contract;
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development;
- Paid holidays (21 days off) + public holidays + sick leave.
- Option to sign up for a great private healthcare (paid fully by company after 2 years of employment).
Nice to have:
- Relational databases;
- Experience in GraphQL;
- Microservice architecture.