Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Work closely with programmers and artists on animation-based game features.
- Create and maintain game characters" rigs and skins.
- Create and maintain animation state machines.
- Improve existing content creation tools and pipelines.
- Write and maintain documentation, where applicable, and test new tools.
- Making the bridge and sync up between the different teams involved.
- Knowledgeable of Unreal Engine 4 or Unreal Engine 5 character creation and animation pipelines.
- Familiarity with Sequencer UE.
- Solid understanding of Character deformation techniques and dynamics. Be it cloth, bones, blend shapes, or displacement maps.
- Familiarity with mocap and keyframe animations.
- Good command of the English language.
- Ability to quickly learn new libraries, technologies.
- High creativity and problem-solving skills.
- High communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Attractive salary adequate to skills.
- No crunch policy.
- Work in an experienced and friendly environment.
- Interesting projects that guarantee development and satisfaction.
- Opportunity to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Salary depending on experience 10 000 - 14 000 net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Both B2B and employment contract are possible.
- Flexible working time.
- Holidays and sick days are paid.
- Remote work is possible.
- Medical care, the gym.
- Help with relocation to Poland.
- Familiarity with motion matching or other advanced locomotion systems.