Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Lead and mentor team members, including 1-2-1 meetings, personal development and career paths.
- Cooperate closely with Scrum Masters and Agile Coach in the areas related to high performing team creation
- Take decisions on technology and data architecture together with the CTO and development teams
- Support development team in activities related to improving the efficiency of SDLC
- Work with stakeholders (POs, Heads of other departments) to help them understand technical aspects of products better and define metrics that help them to achieve their goals
- Cooperate closely with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, CTO in the areas related to improving the whole department way of working.
- Strong technical background
- SDLC knowledge
- Managing the team of 10+ direct reports and 20+ indirect.
- Agile/Lean methodology knowledge and experience
- Experienced in cooperation with UX/Researchers/Data Analyst Teams
- Innovative approach to product delivery
- Knowledge of techniques allowing for business value estimations
- Experience in cooperation with self-organizing teams
- Mentoring and modern Leadership skills
- Proven experience in validating users needs and delivered value
- Experience in outcome driven roadmap
- Self-managed and self-aware
- Free lunch
- Remote work
- and various other awesome perks!