- Developing our front-end applications including the management console for our Online Video Platform, various integration with third party services, online Video Editor and video.
- Js based player.
- You will be part of a team that cares about what it delivers, both in terms of building highly scalable and innovative products, as well as the quality and maintainability of code the team produces.
- The team takes responsibility for delivering on the roadmap, improving the platform's performance and scalability as well as continuously identifies product enhancements.
Desired skills & experience:
- know Angular (new or JS, both are currently used and we migrate all stuff to the new one 11+)
- have at least 2-3 years professional experience
- experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools
- comfortable running your software in Linux environments
- know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing
- familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- fluency in English
- probably have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- permanent or B2B job contract
- good atmosphere, great colleagues
- growing business with real product for serious customers
- we have flexible work hours
- we have free medical package
- partial or fully remote work
- integration events
- parking space for employees