Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting applications that uses Oracle RDBMS (12c and higher versions).
- Creating procedures, functions and other database objects.
- Creating ETL processes for data migration.
- Work closely with other product team members (product owners, scrum masters, developers, analysts, testers).
- Mentoring the less experienced team members and highlighting best practices.
Desired skills & experience:
- Good PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, Oracle RDBMS knowledge (1+ years).
- Oracle DBA knowledge.
- Database design skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Experience working with XML, JSON structures;
- Good knowledge of SVN, Git, JIRA.
- Proficiency in development and support (at least in one mid-sized completed project).
- Knowledge of user interface web applications.
- Being a team player: proactive, communicative, independent.
- Having a passion for learning new things and technologies.
- English skills (B2 and higher level) both written and verbal.
- Work in an international team
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path
- Internal trainings, workshops, certification
- Knowledge sharing sessions, team-buildings, learning lunches
- Mentorship program
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
Good to have:
- Oracle Certificates.