- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS packages.
- Acquiring, transforming and storing clean, consistent and accurate data.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of dashboards and platforms containing impactful visualizations.
- Delivering data and communicating insights to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Supporting the team in delivering the current commitments by running processes, which are already in place.
- Extensive experience with reporting using Power BI.
- Skills in data extraction and systems integration.
- Proficient English (written and verbal)
- Strong written communication skills are also required to produce reports and technical documentation.
- Experience in business analysis and data modelling highly regarded.
- Experience with Azure or other cloud environments and/or IT Service Management functions desirable.
- Work in an international team
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path
- Internal trainings, workshops, certification
- Knowledge sharing sessions, team-buildings, learning lunches
- Mentorship program
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work