Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The project is a web application for farmers to forecast and optimize the whole growing process. Software platform allows customers to collect and combine the relevant data from greenhouse and translate it into real-time insights for data-driven Precision Growing. Application offers real-time insights (reports, graphs and other) and smart recommendations based on the root zone, climate, crop and harvest data delivering comprehensive and detailed status of clients greenhouse 24/7.
It is a web-based application, and is available on all devices, enabling remote access to customers" greenhouse data anywhere, at any time All 3 international teams working on a product use best Scrum practices in a daily work.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members" code
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure applications are secure and up-to-date
- Experience in Java 8, Gradle
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JUnit 4, Mockito
- Authentication and authorization service: Auth0
- Tools: Atlassian stack, IntelliJ
- Source Repositories: GitLab
- CI / CD: Gitlab CI
- Hosted on: AWS
- Databases: AWS Aurora. We use Flyway for schema versioning.
- Distributed caches: Redis
- Distributed tracing: Spring Cloud Sleuth
- Other fun stuff: Docker / K8S, ElasticSearch, AWS SQS
- Best practices and quality checks:
- Code reviews
- Automated testing (unit, integration, e2e)
- Quality control: SonarQube, FindBugs
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path.
- Internal trainings, workshops, certification.
- Knowledge sharing sessions, teambuildings, learning lunches.
- Mentorship program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Kart racing activities, yoga classes.