- You are about to join group talented and savvy JAVA Developers to build well-designed, user-centered apps for our foreign clients.
- You'll be working hand in hand with the client"s team without unnecessary proxies.
- Developing complex products in an A-Z manner" is what you desire (we're not code-monkeys!). You are willing to propose outcomes apart from just implementing them.
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- You're the planner of your own work - we"re self-managing teams.
- Code review and using best practices (TDD, BDD etc.) are the habits you cannot live without.
- You'll have the chance to create your own career path (not a catch-phrase, let"s talk seriously!).
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming (Java 11+)
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, SQL (Postgres preferred) and no-sql database
- Strong knowledge about REST API
- Understanding and ability to use of design patterns
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of maven or gradle
- Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
- International projects
- Flat structure
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Perfect atmosphere