- Design, code, test, debug and document Salesforce (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and Communities) applications.
- Partner with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, translate those needs into formal, documented functional/technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Scrum Team members, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to create technical design specifications.
- Plan and conduct Unit Test, Development Integration Test and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
- Plan, conduct and monitor production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls.
- Act as the liaison between business/user group representatives and other team member during development and support efforts.
- Assist in Development and QA acceptance test environment build and maintenance.
- Stay current with new technology and development techniques.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms.
- Conduct technical reviews, provide direction and lead other Application Developers.
- Understand the capabilities of Salesforce sandboxes and the tools and procedures available to move data, code and configuration between environments.
- Minimum 2-3 years of similar position
- Salesforce.com Development: SOQL, APEX and Visualforce Pages, Lightning UI and Lightning Components - or strong willingness to learn the technology
- Experience delivering Salesforce enabled business solutions advanced administration, configuration and customization including workflows, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field & record security.
- Experience automating complex business processes using advanced Salesforce configuration and Apex/ Visual Force/Lightning Components coding (batches, triggers, controllers, code test coverage, custom presentation), click-to-code solutions (Process Builder, Visual Workflow)
- Solid, proven knowledge in Web Development, including MVC concepts, Web Services, jQuery, XML
- Experience with Web services, SAOP and REST APIs, Integration, Data Loader, Jitter bit is a plus
- Experience designing and developing SOA components and integrations
- Unit Test Development
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server; data modeling; query; SQL tuning.
- Advanced Knowledge of design patterns
- SQL (for queries and data modeling)
- Ability to design and execute quality assurance processes that ensure the solution meets business requirements, is scalable, and is operationally supportable.
- Offer competitive salary (b2b)
- Fully remote work
- Being part of interesting projects
Good to have:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), or other code repository systems.
- Application Tools: Apache Ant, Eclipse, Jenkins.
- Mobile Application Development.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries.
- Experience developing using agile methodologies.
- Salesforce Certified Developer and other salesforce certifications is a plus.