- Development of TMS/Tara solutions;
- Solving IT tickets;
- Working in sprints;
- Working in a team with other developers.
- Some experience in web development; building APIs and REST services;
- Some experience in any frontend SPA frameworks;
- Minimum B2 level English (we use it everyday to talk with our multicultural team);
- Tech stack: Python + Django, Postgres SQL, Linux administration (Debian-based), Cypress, Docker, React + Mobx, Flutter.
- Budget for conferences/trainings;
- Budget on MyBenefit to get fit (Multisport), travel or go on shopping spree;
- Soccer team, squash team;
- Language courses (learn some English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian);
- Two weeks exchange to Eindhoven Netherlands at the beginning of our cooperation, before you dive deep.
Good to have:
- Test-driven development experience;
- Ability to use Docker for development and deployment;
- Server administration and continuous integration experience;
- Database load analysis and optimization techniques.