Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- maintain code and aid in writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- transition existing React web apps to React Native
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with React Native
- very good command of English
- ability to write clear and comprehensible code, meeting high quality standards
- rock solid at working with third-party dependencies
- familiarity with native build tools (Xcode and Android Studio)
- understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage
- familiarity with the mobile application development lifecycle
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot issues
- experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and React Native Testing Library
- experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- experience with CI/CD pipelines for React Native applications
- keeping up to date on the latest mobile application best practices
- experience in solving complex flow and code architecture
- B2B Contract with annual bonus to your salary
- Remote work (or in our office in Wrocław if you can and want to visit us)
- 1,5k PLN for your new work setup
- Newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- Private healthcare for you and your partner/family
- English lessons if necessary :)
- Reimbursing your further professional development (external trainings)
- thrilling offsite events
Good to have:
- experience with mobile native languages (Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java) and tools such as XCUITest, Appium, etc.
- you've built something cool on your own, because you enjoy doing what you do
For non-Polish residents - you need to be able to set up a sole proprietorship, so as to sign the B2B contract with the employer.
For Polish residents - B2B contract only, the UoP is not available with this job offer