Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Android.
- Collaborating with the design team and customer to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on Google Play.
- Maintaining the code of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Fluent knowledge of Java and at least basic Kotlin.
- The ability to program mobile applications for Android, documented with the implementation of at least one original application (it does not necessarily have to be in Google Play).
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience in programming applications that use network communication (with the server).
- Ability to work in a team - ability to think creatively and independently and solve problems.
- Good knowledge of English, at least at the level of free communication and writing.
- Attractive salary.
- MultiSport package.
- Private health-care package.
- Work in our offices in Warsaw or Lublin.
- Flexible working and employment conditions, possibility of partial remote work.
- Conception and realisation of new products & solutions and customer experiences for major international industry players.
- The possibility of rapid professional development under the guidance of experts with many years of experience.
- Adventurous, creative and open-minded culture :).
- Good work atmosphere!
- Regular team off-sites to encourage a tight-knit workplace.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RxJava and Retrofit.
- Knowledge of UX Design.