- Defining features and implementation specifications based on business requirements
- Developing high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs
- Developing back-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences
- Identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in cloud architecture and deployment (preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular
- Proficient in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Experience in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016
- Experience working in Agile scrum teams
- Offer competitive salary (b2b)
- Fully remote work
- Being part of interesting projects
Good to have skills:
- Good working knowledge of creating micro services in .NET core, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms
- Experience using a range of open source libraries and frameworks including Gulp, Bower, etc.
- ASP.NET MVC Core, Razor, .NET Core Middleware. ASP .NET Core web API, No SQL db like Mongo DB, TypeScript
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles