Innovative international company RegTech, which deals with the development of artificial intelligence and the creation of solutions for banking security in Asia and North America based on the enthusiastic use of analytics of large data sets and cutting-edge technologies to revolutionize programming in the world. Based on the vast experience and creativity of its employees, the company conquers the world by introducing it into a new era of technology. Due to the increasing number of projects to be carried out, we are currently looking for our team
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Test Automation Engineer / Experience in SQL and databases 10000 - 15000 PLN Lublin
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Może zainteresuje Cię oferta pracy w innym mieście:
- Participating in the creation of specifications and design through implementation, testing and support
- Participation in the implementation of software and cooperation with users in solving business problems
- Design and behavior of the test case and recording test specifications
- Co-responsibility for the quality plan and test plan
- Performing manual and automatic tests based on the test specification
- Active participation in creating project documentation
- Using the best linear tools: communication through Scrum in JIRA, using GitLab, using Jenkins for automatic building and testing, analyzing code using SonarQube and maintaining the artefact in Artifactor
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position, with a clear focus on the quality of the software and the test career path
- Knowledge of tools and languages: Git, Jenkins, Bash
- Practical experience in the field of test automation tools: jasmine, cucumber, protractor, selenium, etc.
- Experience in working with databases and SQL
- Fluency in English
- Intermediate knowledge of Polish
- Employment based on a B2B contract
- Remote work from anywhere on earth
- Pay 110 - 150 PLN
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of testing methods and ISTQB standards
Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.