For our client - company based in Poland - we are looking for an ambitious person to work as a:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Technical Lead - Systems DesignerŁódź
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Ensures concise and clear documentation is maintained by all peers for the projects as dictated by each Capability's guidelines and best practices.
- Establishes coding guidelines and best practices, and ensures well-defined processes (e.g. code reviews, static analysis, etc.) are in place to ensure adherence.
- Owns the technical architecture and design of systems and oversees development.
- The person in the position of the Technical Architect is responsible for scoping, architecting, developing technical documentation and leading technology teams that integrate both front-end and back-end work. The Technical Architect position is a technical leadership role.
- The Technical Architect will lead technical presentations to clients, help build client relationships, and facilitate collaboration with other groups such as Creative, Business and Technology throughout the project's lifecycle. The TA must assess technical tendencies and propose the adoption of emerging technologies across the company.
- Translates business and functional requirements into a technical solution including system architecture down to code-level design decisions.
Desired skills & experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- More than 5+ years of software development experience.
- 2 years as the technical leader in teams and projects.
- Expertise in design patterns (eg. model-view-controller, observer, etc.) and software engineering principles.
- Proficiency in data storage patterns and practices, namely relational (SQL) and/or non-relational (NoSQL) platforms.
- Proficiency integrating web solutions with web services and third-party platforms.
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions (eg. Amazon, Rackspace, Azure, etc.) and deployment guidelines.
- English level of B2 or higher.
- Capable of designing and choosing a quality assurance process for the project including guidelines for unit tests, load testing and performance testing.
- The chance to work in a dynamic team in real agile environment.
- A challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
- Work with modern, innovate IT tools & technologies.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.