- Development, creation of new functionalities;
- Creating and maintaining system documentation;
- Ensuring code quality and compliance with company standards;
- Support of deployed applications for analysis and improvement of reported errors.
- Very good English knowledge (spoken and written);
- Symfony Framework;
- Modern PHP (7/8);
- Relational database technologies such as MySQL;
- REST APIs ;
- Version control - GIT and GIT Workflow;
- Experience with TDD;
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Web Server technologies.
- Fully remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Support from a team of specialists;
- Big international projects;
- Full time, B2B contract;
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development;
- Paid holidays (21 days off) + public holidays + sick leave.
- Option to sign up for a great private healthcare (paid fully by company after 2 years of employment).
Good to have:
- A computer science or related degree;
- Alternative PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, etc.;
- Experience in GraphQL;
- An understanding of Amazon AWS Infrastructure;
- Knowledge of non relational database technologies such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc..