Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Facilitate technical discussions with customers, partners and employees through all phases of customer engagements;
- Provide domain expertise for product line and technologies;
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations for the clients;
- Provide customer and market feedback to product and engineering teams;
- Guide technology choices and approaches to execution;
- Plan and coordinate the technical strategy and implementation;
- Advocate for value optimized, highly available, performant, efficient, and scalable designs and coding practices;
- Advocate engineering procedures within the Agile framework for best practices across the software development lifecycle;
- Provide technical designs for and feedback on other engineering work;
- Continuously improve delivery velocity, stability, and quality of the specific technologies and system components as well as the overall system;
- Break architectural work down into manageable, iterative improvements, guide your own work and that of team members to execute on these plans in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of programming experience, 3+ years of architecture and system design, 2+ years of experience as a Solution Architect;
- Hands-on and proven experience designing and implementing scalable architectures using both on-premise and cloud;
- Technology agnostic and able to work across different layers of the architecture and distinct technologies;
- Strong communication skills with both the development team, business owners and clients;
- Experience with a wide range of technologies such as monolith/service-oriented/microservices architectures, distributed systems, relational/non-relational databases, message brokers and event streaming, cloud IaaS/PaaS, and front-end technologies to design, develop, and deploy scalable and highly-available enterprise solutions;
- Technical depth and breadth in data services to guide the team in the areas of building and operating infrastructure services, database design, and data ingestion/ETL, among others;
- Experience in measuring/calculating capacity of a system;
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills;
- Written and spoken English of upper-intermediate or higher level.
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well);
- Relocate options with company support;
- Sports program compensation;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided;
- Free English lessons;
- Referral program;
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with programming languages (Ruby, Golang);
- Experience with technologies as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ClickHouse, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kubernetes;
- Experience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Sentry, ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Experience with cloud stack for AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers.