- Build and execute various types of performance tests
- Create and maintain test harnesses to inject load, analyze metrics from application and system logs, and simulate system behavior based on the production workload of these applications.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Consults with Development engineers in problem resolution.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- Experience with Load Runner / Neoload / JMeter
- Strong Architecture and analytical knowledge on E2E applications across various technology stacks (LB,Cache, Web, App, DB)
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic / AppDynamics/ Dynatrace / CA Wily Introscope / Riverbed
- Strong communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Offer competitive salary (b2b)
- Fully remote work
- Being part of interesting projects
Good to have:
- Good knowledge on Linux/Unix commands and shell scripting
- Experience with DevOps Tools - Splunk, Git / Gitlab, Vault, SonarQube, Artifactory, Moon, Confluence etc.