Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- You will work as a part of a team contributing to software architecture and development of new features;
- You will get the chance to work with the newest software and embedded technologies;
- You will have responsibilities in all aspects of software development including design, coding, testing and debugging.
- Strong C/C++ programming experience;
- Solid computer engineering knowledge required: algorithms, common patterns etc.;
- Good knowledge about Linux and/or RTOS;
- Good understanding of programming concepts: interrupt handling, memory mapped I/O, file system, user/kernel modes, physical/virtual memory, power management;
- Experience in programming user space and kernel side;
- Experience in programming and debugging device (incl. graphics) driver
- Experience in multithread programming;
- Java and Android knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Willingness to travel to US for 1+ year.
- Participation in projects in the Silicon Valley;
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills and performance;
- Assistance in case of need to change the place of residence;
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills;
- Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours;
- Friendly, open and supportive culture.
- Private health care;
- Private life insurance;
- English lessons;
- Company social and sport events;
- Training program;
- Multisport program.
- Relocation package.