For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Business Intelligence Analyst/ManagerKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Perform large scale data analysis and modeling to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the impact of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
- Develop performance analysis of Technical Services operations putting in place data models and analytics framework that will provide a platform for strategic decision making.
- Implement a predictive analysis methodology for TS EMEAR.
- Regular reviews with functional team teams to understand opportunities,performance, trends and metrics to enable them drive their businessessuccessfully, in collaboration with Strategy & Business Operations Business Partners.
- Work with leadership team to implement tracking and reporting of executive and operational metrics across the EMEA Region
- Oversee monthly & quarterly reporting on BSC
- Provide commentary & analysis of the results, working with business owners and stakeholders
- Continuously review and evolve the TS EMEAR BSC
- Resolve data sourcing issues and act as liaison with GBS teams
- Partner with TS EMEAR teams, Sales and other relevant stakeholders and partners to develop and define new and improved processes, tools, workflow and operational initiatives.
- Support queries from the regional teams and management
- Update team processes and generate reference material as required.
- Manage multiple timelines and priorities
- Drive adoption of reports and processes, overcoming objections
Desired skills & experience:
- Min. 5 years of experience in Business Reporting and Analytical roles in Technology business or Finance or Operations
- 2-3 years of experience in managing global projects and teams located onshore and offshore locations
- Experience in working with Executive level management
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, MS Access
- Knowledge of BI Tools
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas and technologies
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively, prioritizing the tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Positive thinking and ability to influence people in right direction
- Open to international business trips once per quarter
- Ability to gather business analysis experience
- Ability to work in multinational environment
- Sport Card
- Health Insurance