Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Managing LAN, WLAN, VPN, WAN networks
- Managing server infrastructure
- Analyzing and resolving reported problems
- Automating tasks and processes to reduce manual work
- Support for internal users,
- Preparing equipment for new employees,
- Supervision, administration and expansion of the company's IT infrastructure,
- Constant raising of the level of knowledge about the offered security solutions through participation in trainings/obtaining certifications
- At least 2 years of experience in network device/server infrastructure administration in data centers
- Broad knowledge of network device management: switches, routers, firewalls/UTM
- Experience in Windows/Linux system administration
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Good communication skills to work in a team
- Customer orientation, openness and willingness to solve problems
- Knowledge of issues related to performance, high availability and security
- English language proficiency at least B1 level
- Driving license category B
- Willingness to travel for business
- Office in an attractive location with amenities
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere at work: work in a dynamically developing company and a great team.
- Possibility of development and internal and external trainings.
- Participation in the implementation of interesting projects.
- Cooperation based on B2B contract.
Nice to have:
- Cisco CCNA certification or higher
- Network devices: mainly Cisco,
- Server infrastructure: Cisco, HP, IBM/Lenovo, QNAP disk arrays,
- Issues related to providing HA and building scalable systems
- Windows Server administration, Active Directory, Office 365,
- Virtualization (vmware),