The Key Responsibilites:
- Review and validate requirements and technical specifications;
- Develop and execute test plans; develop, review and execute detailed test cases based on requirements;
- Create & review test documentation and keep it up to date (toolset: TestRail, Jira, Confluence);
- Collaborate with the team on new features validation, bugfix verification and validation (regression testing);
- Manage testing efforts and tasks flow in time frames;
- Share knowledge and best practices, mentor and provide training assistance to colleagues QA Engineers;
- Offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality;
- Support, design, develop, and enhance test processes that QA team involved to;
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in testing of mobile application (Android, iOS);
- 2+ years of both FE & BE testing of complex web-applications, integration testing;
- Experience with mobile testing services and tools;
- Experience in API testing (Http/WS) and tools;
- Understanding Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes within the Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them;
- Knowing SQL (level of gathering data from several tables);
- Experience with Sentry and/or Grafana;
- Experience with messages brokers.
- Russian language on C1 level.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have skills:
- Leading & mentorship experience;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Understanding of Git flow.