- Ownership of client's metering and control systems development and maintenance,
- Work with the Team to translate the roadmap features into a manageable product backlog,
- Prepare items for prioritization while collaborating with the Head of the Department and other Product Owners. This entails prioritising the backlog on a feature level,
- Create and clearly describe product backlog items,
- Structure and prioritize the items in the product backlog to best achieve goals,
- You will follow the guidelines of strategic product management.
Desired skills & experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience in development/testing of electronic systems,
- Good knowledge of Electronic Product Development Lifecycle,
- Experience of using requirement management and bug tracking tools,
- Ability to plan and organize your work,
- Dependability and a structured working method,
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science.
- Long-term employment
- Work in an international environment
- Interesting projects
Good to have skills:
- Experience with metering devices development,
- Knowledge of Metrology,
- Smart Grid Experience,
- C/C++ understanding,
- Degree or higher in electronic or electrical engineering,
- Understanding of electronic schematics.