Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Building and maintaining the automated test scripts;
- Preparing test documentation;
- Cooperate with other teams and other stakeholders of the project ;
- Active take part in project meetings;
- Ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly;
- Design automated test suites;
- Define and implement test strategies;
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable;
- Work on improvements of CI/CD process.
- Strong knowledge of testing theory;
- Experience in test automation;
- Programming skills - Java or Groovy;
- Experience in Web Services validation;
- Experience in following tools: Spock or Junit, Selenium WebDriver, WireMock, RestAssured;
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins;
- Ability to collaborate with developers, testers, analysts, architects and other members across the organization;
- Communicative English.
- Private health care & Life insurance;
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required):
- Authors rights (tax reliefs due to creative type);
- English lessons with Native Speaker;
- MyBenefit Cafeteria (benefits platform);
- 2 additional days for volunteering events;
- Annual bonus depending on performance;
- Life & group insurance;
- Conference & Training budget;
- In-house trainings;
- Team Events;
- International projects;
- Flexible work hours.
Good to have skills:
- Computer Science Degree (Bachelor's or Master"s);
- Familiarity with programming good practicesS: KISS, SOLID, DRY;
- Experience in: Spring and ActiveMQ;
- Experience in unit and performance testing;
- Familiarity with Atlassian ecosystem.