The Key Responsibilites:
- Deployment of a modern MedTech system for cardiology diagnostics support.
- Development of new infrastructure components based on AWS microservices.
- Creation of a system for training and deployment of Deep Learning models.
- Ensuring stability and security of all implemented solutions.
- Working closely with the team, especially with design and product management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (SysAdmin, Cloud, DevOps, Software Development).
- Strong technical skills and understanding of AWS microservices.
- Strong understanding of Docker containers and orchestration.
- Knowledge of Python and experience with Linux administration.
- Full working proficiency in English.
- Strong communication skills, as well as team playing attitude, excellent self-organization and self-motivation.
- Huge impact on the product.
- Lots of interesting challenges and chances for professional development.
- Work in a professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- Startup-like, great atmosphere.
- Employees Stock Options Plan.
Good to have:
- Experience in managing infrastructure as a code (CloudFormation, Terraform).
- Basic knowledge of database architecture or machine learning.
- Experience in designing and building CI/CD pipelines.