Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
As an Embedded Test Engineer in the Innovation team, you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and execution of user specific test of Embedded Systems APIs (REST, MQTT, WebSocket's).
- Creating the Test Plans for the embedded projects under development. These plans will cover:
- API specification,
- Use cases (e.g., setting/getting various parameters from systems),
- Backend integration,
- Implementing the test environment created in Test Plans
- Implementing the automated tests created in Test Plans
- Performing tests (automated + manual)
- Preparing Test Reports based on the performed tests
- You will be expected to extensively document your work in a manner that should be understandable to another individual of similar qualification
- At least 3 years relevant experience in embedded development/testing,
- Extensive experience with a preferred test environment (e.g., LabView, Python),
- Experience developing in Linux and Windows test environments,
- Ability to plan and organize your work,
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills,
- Dependability and a structured working method,
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science,
- Proven experience of working in Agile environment.
- Long-term employment
- Work in an international environment
- Interesting projects
Good to have skills:
- C/C++ knowledge,
- Node JS knowledge,
- Ability to understand electronic schematics and diagrams.