Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Eliciting of business requirements and review of options with customers, business units, and end users to ensure complete testing with few defects or unexpected problems.
- Analysis, and evaluation of business requirements and user needs.
- Design, preparation, and review of documentation of requirements and change management with business needs to ensure full understanding, and where needed, acceptance.
- Compiles and elaborates functional and non-functional requirements.
- Explaining any technical issues or open questions to business customer.
- Communication of business objectives to technical teams and technical solutions to the business customer.
- Documenting and communicating all open issues or open questions about business processes or procedures to the team.
- Configuring system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in business process management and/or business process analysis.
- Process or workflow modeling tool experience.
- Strong business, system and customer service orientation.
- Experience with RPA solution(s) and documents digitalization processes.
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model.
- Good knowledge of formalized methods for specification (e.g. Use Case Modelling, Data Modelling, Interfaces) technology and beneficial usage of Chatbots.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Attractive salary
- Full remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
Nice to have:
- IREB certification