- The CTO's first task is to manage the company with the other members of the management board.
- As the Leader of the IT-department you set the direction for architecture, infrastructure and organisation
- You manage a team of talented Team Leaders and Developers. You make sure that everyone in the IT team is aligned with the company goals
- You organise the teams to be effective and you inspire and coach the team members to get behind your vision and execute on your projects.
- You are a mentor and a coach to the team leaders and developers and you and stimulate personal development, in order to increase the quality and output of the Team
- You have the customer in mind with every decision
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Monitor technology metrics to ensure an excellent performance of all systems
- Work closely with other departments (for example Sales, Marketing) to define and deliver new products and enhancements
Desired skills & experience:
- Previous working experience as a CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- Understand business objectives and can translate those into technology.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, SQL databases design and development and constantly learning to stay current on the ever changing technology.
- Experienced in coding and software development - must have
- Experience with building Saas applications
- Hands on experience in running a multi-tiered and muti-team organisation
- A great communicator who provides clarity to team members in every conversation and who is able to explain and "sell" the technical vision throughout the company.
- Ability to motivate and inspire and create a team spirit
- Proficient in English
- Attractive salary
- Partly-remote work
- Medicsl insurance
- Sport card
- Lunch card
Good to have skills:
- Ruby on Rails development background