For our client, global consulting company we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Salesforce Developer (System Support Area) Kraków
Formy umowy: Umowa o pracę B2B / Kontrakt
- Develop and maintain business systems including identifying, implementing and managing tools/systems.
- Design new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization.
- Drive projects including design, testing, and implementation.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
- Design and partner with engineering team to implement custom objects and advanced functionality using Apex and Visualforce.
- Manage and maintain third party apps.
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request.
- Identify and evaluate new capabilities.
- Evaluate existing and future Salesforce functionality and prescribe rollout plans: including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues.
- Provide support for all systems integrated with salesforce.
- Maintain Salesforce Communities portal.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or related field.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Strong experience in technology systems management (min.3-4 years).
- Solid experience in business systems or tools development, product management, engineering, or similar technical role (min.3-4 years).
- Administration & development experience with Salesforce.com.
- Data migration, integration techniques, and tools experience.
- Solid foundation in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities