For our client, global consulting company we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Salesforce Configuration Analyst Kraków
Formy umowy: B2B / Kontrakt
- Maintains business systems including identifying, implementing and managing tools/systems.
- Participate in design of new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization.
- Contribute to projects including design, testing, and implementation.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes.
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support Salesforce Users globally.
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types.
- Provide documentation on how to use Salesforce Solution.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups.
- Mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support.
- Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption.
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or related field.
- Salesforce experience, strong knowledge of Salesforce platform. Salesforce Admin Certification required.
- Previous experience with development and maintaining SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers (preferred but not required)
- Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. *Desire to interact with and help end users.
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities