Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience;
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Hands on experience in designing;
- Developing applications using Java 8 platforms;
- Object Oriented analysis;
- Design using common design patterns;
- Profound insight of Java 8 and functional programming;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework;
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Stable employment;
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits);
- Flexible working hours;
- Lots of integration events & company parties;
- Individual training budget;
- Competitive salary;
- Option to work on B2B contract;
- Company competitions with cool prizes;
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2);
- Business trips to our headquarter in London;
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN).
Good to have skills:
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services.