For our Client, dynamic and fast developing international Software House currently we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Java Software Engineer (Mid and Team Leader)Kraków
From day one in project:
- Peer-review 100% of code,
- Using continuous integration and deployment,
- Constant testing performance of the product to meet requirements,
- Using tools for static code analysis,
- Using and encouraging contributing to open source projects.
Desired skills & experience:
- Deep affection to Java 8 / JVM and distributed, highly-concurrent systems,
- Grounded knowledge and understanding of structures / algorithms,
- Solid experience with modern web technologies (we use Vert.x) and distributed async programming (things like RxJava),
- Understanding of modern concepts/techniques like CQRS, Event Sourcing or eventual consistency together with both relational and non-relational data models (NoSQL),
- Understanding problems and intricacies of highly scalable, cloud based infrastructures (including DevOps, infrastructure as code),
- 2-6 years of professional experience.
- Attractive salary,
- Work in international environment and friendly atmosphere with the newest technologies,
- Choice of contract type: employment agreement or B2B,
- Office in good localization,
- Possilility to work 1 or 2 days per week remotely (depends on project) after becoming more experienced with the project,
- Benefits package: private helthcare, Multisport card, integration events, trainings conferences and other.