For our Client , company working on building some of the biggest and best betting apps, websites, and widgets for clients across the globe, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT System Engineer (Puppet) Kraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Having impact on the organization introducing improvements to processes, technologies, etc.
- Deliver high quality environments in line with architectural standards and project delivery requirements.
- Identify inefficiencies and where necessary implement changes to fix the end to end deployment process.
- Adapts positively and quickly to new technologies and process.
- Analyzing running systems in search of potential issues.
- Solving problems on production systems.
- Working with existing documentation.
- Engage in core Information security principles contributing to PCI-DSS compliance and active protection of William Hills Infrastructure.
- Makes extra effort to help support teams and end users - goes the extra mile'.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Takes Ownership of work and sees this through to completion.
- Forges strong relationships with WH Technology, business colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Works effectively as part of a highly technical and talented William Hill Delivery team.
- Align, communicate, and plan infrastructure initiatives in partnership with senior management, peers, and Project Management.
- Act as a coach to support less experienced colleagues with the adoption of new technologies and processes.
Desired skills & experience:
- Strong knowledge of Networking - DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, routing
- Excellent background in packaging and deployment of applications e.g Java, PHP using Version control systems (GIT) and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- An excellent working knowledge of configuration management, provisioning and Orchestration tools such as Puppet, CFengine, Chef, Ansible, Salt. Working knowledge and understanding of Puppet is highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Zabbix, ELK Stack, Nginx, Varnish, Docker, AWS, Scripting
- An excellent working knowledge of load balancing, high availability/clustering technologies
- Some experience with Juniper, Checkpoint and Cisco firewall technology
- Experience in managing and maintaining application delivery platforms such as F5, Stingray/Steel app
- An excellent general working knowledge of IT systems environments i.e. operating systems, networking, applications, platforms and databases
- An understanding of project & service delivery processes, development & testing methodologies and working to Change and *Release managements practices
- Maintains a holistic focus when dealing with day to day issues
- Strong customer focus establishing effective relationships with key stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Significant experience in working on live production systems
- Excellent English (both written and spoken)
- Stable employment
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Competitive salary
- Company competitions with cool prizes
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- Business trips to our headquarter in London
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)