For our Client , company working on building some of the biggest and best betting apps, websites, and widgets for clients across the globe, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Project and Resource Coordinator Kraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Supports Programme and Project Managers in the initial resource planning and subsequent execution of their programmes and projects.
- Actively drive resolution of resourcing conflicts.
- Ensure that accurate Resource Tracking and reporting is in place across the project portfolio.
- Is responsible for maintaining an update Resource Tracker, feeding into the central William Hill PMO
- Produces resource utilization reports.
- Reviews weekly resource reports for accuracy, ensuring any changes are communicated promptly.
- Ensure that accurate Financial Tracking and reporting is in place across the projects portfolio.
- Administration of weekly resource utilization tracker and financial trackers.
- Drive recruitment process with Recruitment and HR Departments based on forecast plans of work.
- Develop a clear process for high priority resource requirements.
- Maintain scope, estimates and details of scheduled product releases and assess impact of any changes.
- Develop strong relationships with all project delivery teams and central William Hill PMO.
- Be proactive in preventing resource conflicts across Programmes.
- Maintain a strong customer focus, continually look for ways to improve the support, service and quality of management information provided and ensure all agreed standards are implemented across the portfolio.
- Produce relevant, succinct high quality management information for all stakeholders.
Desired skills & experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including VBA programming
- Educated to a minimum of BSc level or equivalent.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Technical bias for administration of PMO toolset.
- Exposure to Project Management Methodologies including Agile.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies, processes and practices.
- Experience of working as part of a full project life cycle.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Can disseminate information quickly and accurately.
- Has excellent communication skills and can establish strong working relationships.
- Adaptable/flexible approach to a changing environment.
- Stable employment
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Competitive salary
- Company competitions with cool prizes
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- Business trips to our headquarter in London
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)
Nice to have:
- Ideally holds a project management qualification or equivalent (e.g. APM/PRINCE).