For our Client , company working on building some of the biggest and best betting apps, websites, and widgets for clients across the globe, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Programme Manager (Agile/SCRUM)Kraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Ensure all projects within your area are delivered to agreed scope, time, quality, and financial metrics and that the programme of work is aligned to the business and technical roadmap.
- Work closely with the Head of Architecture and key suppliers to identify candidate projects that will enable Technology to deliver systems able to meet demanding business growth targets, taking proposals to the Channel Director.
- Develop and manage the programme plans within the allocated channel, ensuring that resource forecasts are realistic and maintained in line with programme priorities.
- Maintain a holistic view of all projects within your area to ensure minimal overlap and maximum return on investment.
- Meticulous management of within-programme and across programme channel dependencies.
- Provide financial and operational reports for the Head of Technology Delivery and Channel leads for your area.
- Understand and manage the budgeting and cost elements of the team and the detailed breakdown of components.
- Ensure resources are managed to ensure optimal utilisation, and seek opportunities to improve the agility of project resourcing.
- Provide clear direction to the programme delivery and business change teams.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, including the provision of clear, accurate and timely programme reports, and resource demand plans to resource providers.
- Maintain a strong customer focus when managing your programme.
- Improve service delivery by driving service improvement initiatives while maintaining plans to ensure they are scoped, funded, prioritised and delivered accordingly.
- Ensure that team/individuals all have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities as well as an understanding of the wider business priorities and how their activities fits into the wider business goals
- Recruit and retain staff that are appropriately skilled and experienced, and have the correct cultural fit for Technology and William Hill.
- Build strong working relationships with relevant business departments, resource providers and third party service providers.
- Provide strong team leadership and create a learning environment, to support the career development of team members ensuring development activities are planned and executed.
- Ensure the HOME behaviours are adopted in the department.
Desired skills & experience:
- Good/Great knowledge/experience with Agile/Scrum
- At least 5 years" experience gained in Project Delivery including some years as a Programme Manager (or equivalent)
- Strong experience in a betting/gaming, retail, and / or banking sector
- Strong customer focus recognising internal and external customers, establishing effective relationships and demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer needs.
- Good technical awareness and appreciation of IS principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices gained through practical experience and/or professional qualifications.
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire Project Management/Quality Framework/Lifecycle and processes within.
- Excellent knowledge of Business change and Multi-channel transformations
- Proven track record in creating a high performing team that is customer focused and aligned to the long term business requirements
- Extremely confident in operating in an environment of change
- Focus on Programme delivery and objectives while dealing tactically with operational issues
- Professional management skills including communication and networking skills to establish relationships within the company and with 3rd Parties
- Results and delivery focussed
- Performs well under pressure, is confident but not arrogant
- Highly motivated and passionate to get things done"
- Appreciates the importance of thorough but not overly-bureaucratic governance
- Stable employment
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Individual training budget
- Competitive salary
- Option to work on B2B contract
- Company competitions with cool prizes
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- Business trips
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)