For our client, international softwarehouse, which creates digital solutions for the sports, gaming and media industries we are looking for
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Security ArchitectKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Work closely with the development teams within an agile development process to fix security issues identified in largescale user-facing web applications
- Lead and mentor developers in utilize secure development techniques and libraries
- Work closely with application development teams to assess the security posture of applications
- Lead in the development and providing guidance during architecture and design activities of new and existing applications, while also conducting architectural risk and impact assessments on new and existing applications
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging secure application related to architectural solutions; actively and continuously share this knowledge with others
- Communicate Findings/Remediation Guidance/Security Design Patterns to development teams in a concise and succinct manner
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the field of IT security (e-commerce sector preferred)
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- We are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and take a hands-on approach. You must have a strong background in development processes with recent experience in developing secure applications.
- We'll look to you to showcase your technical platform / infrastructure knowledge including AWS, MS Azure, automation/ orchestration technologies. Experience of F5 Web Application Firewalls and iOS development is also desirable.
- With a consultative and collaborative approach to dealing with stakeholders and an ability to work alongside tech teams including developers, testers, PMs and BAs, you'll have working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and other methodologies and able to flex between them.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation affecting security, privacy and systems assurance and standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO 17799, 27001 would be advantageous as would good working knowledge of ITIL processes and security certifications such as SABSA, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, or CEH.
- Attractive salary
- Challenging work
- Full-time employment contract
- Friendly and open work atmosphere