TeamQuest is Polish, a rapidly growing company engaged in the comprehensive HR consulting services, in particular in the recruitment of IT professionals Fou our client we are actually looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IS Project ManagerKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Ensure successful delivery of the IS projec and closely collaborate with Business Project Manager on overall project success;
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and deliver the IS project outcomes to time, scope, cost and agreed quality;
- Monitor and control the project management processes;
- Execute IS project communication, report IS project performance against plan and expected business outcome;
- Ensure appropriate ABB IS Project Management standards and methods are followed;
- Manage stakeholders" expectations and relationship;
- Collaborate with Workforce Manager and Service Manager on the project delivery;
- Manage, coach, develop and lead the project team allocated to the IS project;
- Define, jointly with Business Project Manager, all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans;
- Effectively monitor and control project progress, proactively manage and mitigate project risks;
- Monitor and control project financials, oversee project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow;
- Ensure that the project applies contract and claims management in accordance with contractual agreements;
- Ensures the successful close down of the project on project completion and the capture and documentation of lessons learned.
- General Project Management knowledge in area of IT/IS, with min. 5 years of Project Management experience, certified by PMI, PRINCE2 or CAPM being a plus;
- Bachelor's or Master"s degree in IT, management or related fields, or related work experience;
- Experience with Project Management Methodology and tools;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility, persistence, accompanied by quality and results orientation;
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Required business domain and business processes knowledge and experience;
- Leadership/Management competencies;
- Knowledge on application development processes including thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL) being a plus;
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills;
- Effectively communicate to steering committee, reference teams and stakeholders (including project plans, announcements, metrics/KPIs, etc.).
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.