TeamQuest is Polish, a rapidly growing company engaged in the comprehensive HR consulting services, in particular in the recruitment of IT professionals Fou our client we are actually looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IS Scrum Master/Project ManagerKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Service for Product Owner:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understanding and practicing agility;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
Service for the Development Team:
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Removing impediments to the Development Team's progress;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed;
- Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
Service to the Organization:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team;
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
Desired skills & experience:
- Record of successful delivery of products with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodology, optimally within global corporation environment;
- Bachelor's or Master"s degree in IT, management or related fields, or related work experience;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- Organization, time management, decision making, negotiation, optimism, flexibility, persistence, quality and results orientation;
- Hands-on skill or prior exposure to Nonviolent Communication (NVC; or its equivalents)is highly desired;
- Conflict transformation and mediation skills highly desired;
- Group facilitation techniques (Agile Facilitation, Art of Hosting etc.);
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ability to facilitate an effective retrospective meeting, also with challenging audience (anxiety, helplessness, apathy, detachment, resignation, etc.).
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative andmodern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional developmentin an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.