For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Systems Engineer (DevOps)Kraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The main job for the candidate would be to fully automate development/QA cycle by setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes.
Development and staging environments will be provisioned and hosted in private cloud (on VMWare) or in AWS, UAT; production environments will be on premises and will use physical hardware.
The candidate will need to take care of both the cloud and physical parts.
Desired skills & experience:
- Cloud experience (vertical experience in this area) - not just CI/CD part, but also an ability to provision hardware/VMs, configure them and install necessary tools;
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Chef (with bash scripts);
- Generic Linux/Unix knowledge and bash scripting.
- Good command of English: Intermediate+ level (B1+).
- Open-ended employment contract;
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping voucher, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
Good to have:
- Experience in Java and its related technologies like Cucumber and JUnit.