TeamQuest is Polish, a rapidly growing company engaged in the comprehensive HR consulting services, in particular in the recruitment of IT professionals Fou our client we are actually looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Infosec ConsultantKraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Be the trusted and senior advisor on IT Security and/or Information Security topics to the ABB IT- and / Business functions;
- Security Requirements Analysis: Identify the security requirements for business initiatives and/or IT projects;
- Solution Design: Assist projects by identifying potential solutions that satisfy ABB security requirements;
- Architecture and Design review: Evaluate the adequacy of security controls included within the architecture or design, including identification and remediation of identified shortcomings. May be called as SME into project milestone meetings;
- Security Control Analysis: Assess whether current security controls are adequate and effective;
- Bespoke consultancy: Help IT teams and/or management solve IT security problems in a consultancy fashion, drawing on the deep experience and broad experience of the security consulting team. Situation may range from providing input to an incident response, advising in a merger/acquisition or providing input to an IT project.
- Familiar with a broad spectrum of IT Security technology and processes, ideally has experience in the technical security field;
- Minimum of 6-8 years of IT Security management experience;
- Security consultancy or relevant work experience in a global organization;
- Project management and service management skills (certification a plus);
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English;
- Used to interacting with Senior Stakeholders;
- Proven ability to provide knowledge transfer and leverage expert knowledge broadly;
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate client and team;
- Global perspective and cultural awareness;
- Prepared to work in a complex, multicultural, truly global team;
- Experience in working in outsourced environments;
- Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, etc.) are a plus;
- Some travel may be needed occasionally;
- Knowledge in Risk Management, Architecture, Audit a plus.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Good working environment.