For our Client - a Company which is working on building some of the biggest and best betting apps, websites, and widgets for clients across the globe, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IT Project Manager - Agile/Scrum Kraków
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Our Client is looking to hire a Project Manager who wants to take on cool projects focused on betting and sports while working with some of the best developers, QA, Sys Admins, and Support staff in Krakow. The Project Manager is responsible for multiple projects ranging in different size scope and type of project - ranging from widgets, CMS sites, desktop/mobile casinos and betting sites... just to name a few.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring proper project plan, timeline, resourcing, and directly being in contact with the client - gathering scope/change requests, conducting demos and project updates, and issue management.
- Coordinating the execution of IT projects according to defined timeline and budget with team of developers and QA engineers
- Ensuring developers keep to established good practices/processes and all required tests are completed by QA team
- Running projects in Agile/Scrum or other project methodologies
- Coordinating the deployment of projects onto various environments with Sys Admin team
- Ensuring projects are properly supported, understood, and monitored by our Support team
- Creating and controlling project plans for all projects that PM is responsible for
- Delegating and ensuring execution of tasks by team members
- Consulting and deciding on architecture/technology used in projects with Technical Leads, CTO
- Consulting with Sys Admins and deciding on on appropriate servers, backup systems such as fail-over, monitoring required for projects.
- Reporting project status and raising issues as they arise
- 2+ years of IT project management for mid level position
- Good/Great knowledge/experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience and understanding of JIRA
- Experience with CMS sites and their functionality such as WordPress
- Experience leading projects for external clients with tight deadlines
- Great ability to communicate (most important!) and build relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Great English skills (written and speaking)
- Great ability to be organized and multitask (you will have more than one project)
- Competitive salary package
- Challenging work
- Full-time employment contract
- Friendly and open work atmosphere :)
Nice to have:
- Experience in our technologies
- Experience with betting and/or sports