The Key Responsibilites:
- Participating in the design and development of a modern technology landscape, sharing technical knowledge and managing a team of specialists.
- Close collaboration with product teams consisting of Product Managers, Product Owners, Software Engineers, and QA.
- Coordinating between product and platform teams to ensure successful delivery of high-quality software and scalable architecture.
- Linear management activities, including recruitment, onboarding, setting team and personal goals (aligned with team members" personal development plans).
- Being part of a highly innovative engineering organization with a strong emphasis on technology utilization, quality, scalability, and cost efficiency.
- Creating an appropriate environment for employees to grow and support the company's business objectives.
- Joining the executive team in the product engineering area and actively participating in strategic decisions related to enterprise architecture, organization, and role definition.
- Leading up to 15 programmers working in the backend environment (C#, .NET Core, ASP .Net Core, AWS for core banking infrastructure, and Azure/Google for Workplace platform) or frontend environment (React, React Native).
- Approximately 3 years of commercial experience in building complex architectures based on Public Cloud infrastructure and 2 years of people management experience.
- Experience with AWS or another CSP as the primary provider of infrastructure services.
- Knowledge of microservices and event-driven architecture.
- Experience working with a Serverless approach.
- Practical knowledge of DevOps organization and practices in a shared responsibility model.
- Full software lifecycle management and product development experience.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Real impact on company products and culture.
- Non-corporate atmosphere with openness to innovation, improvement, and teamwork.
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid mode with an office in the center of Katowice (3 days in the office).
- Opportunity to participate in training workshops and industry conferences.
- Benefits package:
- Medical care.
- Life insurance.
- English lessons.
- Concierge services (AskHenry).
- Employee assistance program (anonymous legal, financial, and psychological advice).
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with communication protocols, network security, and infrastructure.
- Experience with enterprise data management architectures based on data lakes and ETL processes (e.g., Snowflake, Fivetran, Qlik Sense, ThoughSpot, AI frameworks/services).
- Experience with digital and performance marketing tools (GA4, Firebase, behavioral analysis, event collection and visualization).
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Development and CQRS principles.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience in building developer-focused processes around CI/CD (preferably Git, but also TeamCity/Bitbucket).