For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Associate System AdministratorKatowice
The Key Responsibilites:
- Being responsible for the support of data centers in EMEA, US and APAC,
- working with the latest storage and compute technologies tools,
- Working within a VMware virtual environment,
- Using English every day in communication with native speakers.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience with VMware ESXi virtual environment,
- Good knowledge of Active Directory Domains,
- Basic experience with Exchange Administration including, Exchange Architecture Design,
- Experience with Windows Server Systems Administration,
- Experience in supporting remote environments,
- Good knowledge of English,
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Team player,
- Good communication skills.
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
-Lightweight communities of interest (e.g Buggy meetings, Scrum Community),
-Soft Skills Academy,
-Leadership Academy and more,
- Fun and friendly atmosphere,
- Attractive package of benefits,
- Good cofffee and Sweet Monday every week.
Good to have:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field,
- Experience in supporting an IT production environment.