- Implementation, support and continuous improvement of existing SAP SuccessFactors system modules as well as future modules.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues, system administration, data migration, configuration , and a range of other system and project/support tasks.
- Working closely together with our external implementation partner, your skilled colleagues in Denmark/Poland/USA
- Daily HR IT challenges at all levels, ranging from 1st - 3rd level support (at all skill levels) and implementation (e.g. data migration, test, integration work, etc.) to solution consultancy and project management.
- Opportunity to take part in our planned activities such as rolling out our recruiting and performance solutions to thousands of users in multiple countries, further development of existing modules including Employee Central, tuning of integrations in several countries, building a new extension to support compliance related training and of course providing first class support to our more than 100 HR Superusers around the world
- minimum 1 year of experience in configuring and supporting SAP SuccessFactors;
- fluent english
- skilled problem-solver with an analytical mindset;
- customer-service minded and like working in a collaborative team environment;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discounts for cinema tickets, etc.);
- possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- opportunity to build expertise in a continuously developing technology;
- Scandinavian culture;
Good to have:
- have an understanding of HR processes (nice to have but not prerequisite).