Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- support our clients with the operation of applications delivered by our company
- being a part of well-knit team of L2 specialists ensures smooth, day-to-day running of enterprise software platforms.
- you will work two shifts (8-16 and 14-22) + on-call.
- has an overview of Application Support processes or any support experience
- you would like to provide business and technical support for incoming tickets regarding application and system integration
- you has a technical background and would like to play the L2 support role
- you are willing to develop and learn best practices regarding software support and delivery
- approaches technical problems analytically, always looking for * their root causes first
- you are proficient in spoken and written English (B2/C1)
- you know SQL syntax
- you are familiar with basic REST API and Linux-related concepts
- you are willing to explore cloud-related concepts (knowing Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or Amazon Web Services is a plus!)
- you do not hesitate to delve into technical documentation
- you work well in a team but you are also very good at organizing your own work
- you enjoy learning and want to pursue enterprise applications-centred career
- a full-time job with an employment contract
- financial terms based on your competences and experience
- work on cutting-edge technologies and dynamically developing commerce projects
- private health care, a MultiSport card, and life insurance
- an English language course
- regular integration events, for example - trips and on site parties
- professional development possibilities such as training sessions, * certificates, and attendance of conferences
- access to our library - if you can't find what you"re looking for, we can order it for you